5gms Baby Saffron (Kesar)
5gms Baby Saffron (Kesar)
Weight : 5 (in Grams)
Saffron is a unique product. It is used to add flavor and aroma in various
cuisines. The small red flowers have been known as saffron in Europe, Asia and Africa for
thousands of years.
This product is known to add flavor and a distinctive golden hue to dishes such as Rice, Chicken,
Fish, as well as desserts. It is widely used in preparing the popular dish called “Biryani”. It can be
used for seasoning, marinades and creating variety of sauces. It has a rich and deep golden
color, and a delicate musky aroma with a hint of sweetness. Irani saffron is full of flavor like
none other and adds an amazing taste to your favorite dishes.
Slikroad brings you this product straight from the city of Isfahan in Iran is known to be one of
the most expensive spices in the world. Its properties and flavor are irresistible, adding color,
aroma and a spicy taste to whatever you cook. It has been grown in Iran in the city of Isfahan
for thousands of years with a rich history of culture and heritage. Its unique flavor adds depth
to various cuisines improvising and enhancing its taste.
Saffron has numerous health benefits,
1. Antioxidant properties: Saffron contains antioxidants that help protect cells from
damage caused by free radicals.
2. Depression and anxiety: Saffron has been found to be effective in reducing symptoms of
depression and anxiety.
3. Heart health: Saffron may help lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart
4. Improved digestion: Saffron may help relieve indigestion and promote healthy
5. Vision health: Saffron has been found to improve vision and protect against age-related
6. Anticancer properties: Saffron has been found to have anticancer properties and may
help protect against certain types of cancer.
7. Pain relief: Saffron has been used as a natural remedy for pain relief, including
menstrual pain and pain associated with osteoarthritis.
It is important to note that more research is needed to fully understand the health benefits of
saffron, and to determine the appropriate doses and long-term safety of consuming saffron. If
you are considering using saffron for its health benefits, it is recommended to consult with a
This saffron can be used as Prasadam for prayers and various other religious rituals which are
practiced around the globe.
Contact Slikroad to get this amazing product which is fast selling. Limited quantity in stock,
Quantity (gm) : 5.0 (in grams)
Quantity (kg) : 0.0 (in kg)
Country of Origin: INDIA